I met Tunde Czerna and Szabolcs Czerna, the new Crown Diamonds , in the European Leadership Camp in Hungary. I asked them few questions about their success and husband and wife team.
Network Marketing business is like any other corporate business and, if done right and professionally, will give you the same or higher income. Since you as a networker, run your business from home, you need to have a home-based office. The biggest advantage is that you work from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
In my book Map Your Freedom, I have dedicated a complete chapter on Home Office in Network Marketing.
In the video below, I have shown you my home office in Gulf and what all it contains.
There are many factors for success in Network Marketing business. In my opinion, duplication is one of the key elements to success in this wonderful global business.
I am happy to announce that I will be conducting seminars in Turkey from 13th to 17th February 2017 and train Networkers how to use duplication in expanding their business.
There are several network marketing events, including seminars, product launches, leadership camp, conferences, and yearly recognition night. These events are crucial for our business because our business is done through word of mouth, either online or offline, but the real impact of these events is felt when one attends one of them.
Over the years, I have seen that networkers take these events lightly, which surprises me. There are 4 key reasons why networkers should attend all events:
Network marketing revolves around motivation and these events leave a huge impact on the audience. Companies usually launch new products or share their future plans of expanding business in new countries. The motivation one feels by attending an event on the stage, and be recognized in front of thousands of people is far better than what you get in the form of money.
There are 2 types of learning experienced at these events:
- President / CEO of a company give facts about where the company started, where it is now, and where it will be in the future.
- Products, where scientists and researchers talk about ingredients and benefits of the products. All these data build confidence in the mind of networkers, in case a time arises where you are asked technical questions by doctors or government officials, you should satisfy them with all relevant data.
- You can have your challenges answered by the top leaders. The success stories, skill sets, and testimonials of achievers show you a road map to how you can also be an achiever.
- Personal development helps networkers learn by interacting with leaders—right from the way they talk, dress or move, helping new comers change their mindset and belief about the industry.
Since leaders from all over the world congregate, this is the best place to connect with people whom you have seen on Facebook or YouTube. You build relationships and of course learn what those top achievers do to become highly successful. Also you make connections with other members from different cities and country, but remember not to prospect them, focus on only building a professional relationship.
These events help all guests/prospects get the knowledge, raise their credibility, and belief in what you have been saying. At the end of the day, you want more consumers in your business and such events allow you to do that!
What and why, you as a distributor/leader of your network marketing company should do?
- Promote the event as much as you can.
- Make sure you and your members buy the tickets and attend the event with your entire team.
- As a leader, your presence with your team will induce a positive impact on your business.
- Your bonus and your rank in coming months will rise.
What should you do after the events?
- Write down what motivated you at the event. This same motivation will fuel your work for the coming months
- The next day, read all the notes, looking for new things you learned at the event.
- Based on what you have learned, create an action plan and immediately implement it.
- Follow up with people you networked with.
- Set a new goal for how you and your team will work with the new vision.
- Gather all your team leaders and exchange notes, focusing on their new goals
The success of networkers revolves around events. In my opinion, attending events should not be an option, but be a MUST for all, whether they are new members or leaders.
I am sure you have heard the sayings: you are what you think, you are what you say, you are what you do, and finally, you are what you attract and become.
Let’s imagine: you get up in the morning, and say to yourself: “It’s going to be a wonderful day!” and your positive thoughts with affirmation will make your day wonderful. On the other hand, if you get up with negative thoughts, chances are that you will have a bad day.
I agree, it is not easy to always think positively, but to be positive, you have to work very hard. I believe your positive thoughts and actions are directly connected with people and your environment.
- If you see your friends affect you negatively, stay away from them. It is not easy to find new positive minded friends, but you should make an effort to find such people.
- Your environment includes your job, and the city you live in. It is difficult to change these two overnight, but if your job gives you negative vibes, perhaps it is time to look for a new job.
I too have held a corporate job involving the regular never-ending 40 hours per week. Today, I work more than 50 hours per week in my own business, and yet I feel I should give more. I enjoy both the people I work with and the environment I am immersed in.
After being with this wonderful Network Marketing industry for over fifteen years, I have learned that you are bound to be positive when you work with positive people in a positive environment. Life is what you make of it: if you want happiness in your life, you need to work on your thoughts. Only you alone can be positive and create positivity around you!
We all know that exercise is important but few of us do it. We need to understand that exercise is a MUST for a strong and healthy body to meet our everyday challenges. Regular exercise is necessary for good health and to reduce many diseases. Exercise can be basically categorized as:
- Aerobic exercises, such as walking, hiking, and playing games
- Anaerobic exercises, such as workout in gym, and doing weight training.
The best form of daily exercise is walking. It can be done anywhere; it does not cost anything; and has profound benefits. I assure you that walking will make you feel good and you will definitely enjoy the benefits afterwards.
“Walking is the nearest activity to perfect exercise”. Professor J Morris and Dr. Adrianne Hardman, 1997
Benefits of walking
Doctors advise that walking is good for our lungs, heart, muscles, and bone growth. Studies show numerous benefits of walking:
- reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and stroke,
lower blood pressure,
- reduce high cholesterol and improve blood lipid profile,
- reduce body fat,
- enhance mental well-being,
- increase bone density, hence helping to prevent osteoporosis,
- reduce the risk of cancer of the colon,
- reduce the risk of non-insulin dependent diabetes,
help to control body weight,
- help osteoarthritis,
- help with flexibility and co-ordination hence reducing the risk of falls.
(Sources: Davison & Grant 1993, US Department of Health 1996, British Heart Foundation 2000)
Walking with family brings more joy, and the best thing is that you don’t feel as if you are exercising.
Few Do’s of walking
- Wear loose clothing, preferably cotton and wear comfortable shoes
- Before your walk, do a 5-minute warm-up: stretching and spot running
- Start slowly, gradually build your pace to brisk walking and continue for at least 30 to 40 minutes and finally slow down till you stop
- After your walk, repeat the stretching to tone your muscles
- You can also cool down by doing some deep breathing exercises
- Most importantly, before starting your brisk walking exercise, please get the “green light” from your doctor
I see many people in their mid-70s and even 80s, who have been walking for 30 to 40 years to keep themselves fit. If they can do it, so can you.
It is a dream of everyone to have personal freedom, it is an irony that country achieve their freedom but people still struggle to get their freedom. Through Network Marketing global business, I found my personal freedom. In this blog, I have listed what personal freedom entails. Out of all the freedom, the freedom to give is above all with zero restrictions.
Freedom to Give
I cannot think of a better way to earn a living then by solving problems of others, and here is the best: if people like the solution, well and good, if not, no problem, I am still a winner— my intention was to help, whether I hear No or Yes.
In Network Marketing, there is zero restriction of time and place unlike other professions. You work from the comfort of your home, and create your own hours to build your business.
Before Network Marketing, I had no fallback if I lost my job. I was clinging to my job— stress of most jobbers. I started my business part time and within four years of nonstop dedication and discipline, turned it full time, which helped me achieve financial freedom.
As an aerospace engineer, my growth was limited to technical knowledge, which stagnated after 10 years. After joining the Network Marketing business, I studied Food Science and Nutrition to understand food supplements and how these natural herbs work. I received sufficient knowledge in two years to talk about the organic supplements, but I still find myself learning about food science. Furthermore, the area of personal development is limitless, which allows you to constantly find your weaknesses to turn them into your strengths.
Network Marketing has taken me to several countries, allowed me to train people, and make friends globally. Network Marketing gives the opportunity to help others succeed, and then, celebrate success in yearly Travel Seminar Incentive Trips around the world.
Network Marketing has given me personal freedom. I get to meet new people and help them every day, and ultimate happiness comes when I show people how they too can achieve personal freedom.
2017 Goal Setting for Networkers
(Seven Tips to Achieve Your Goals)
As we bid farewell to 2016 and welcome 2017, if we take an account of what we did in 2016, we will see most of us are almost in the same place as previous years. After making so many resolutions, the important question is, why are we stuck in the same place for several years?
After being in the Network Marketing business for over fifteen years and coaching thousands of networkers globally, I consider the following reasons for why goals are not achieved:
- Most people do not have a goal, and if they have one, it is in their minds, which makes it a wish. When you write down your goals and set a deadline, the chances of attaining your goals increases from 5%to 80%.
- Most people are ambiguous in setting goals. Remember, clarity and simplicity is the solution to achieving goals.
- Don’t have too many goals, set one high priority goal.
- People fail to achieve goals because they have little or no planning. When planning, identify the obstacles in achieving the goals, and then brainstorm action steps to overcome the obstacles.
- The most critical part is execution. Make a definite plan of action and prioritize it on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Achieving goals is not a random, one day, or one month action, but it is 365 days of disciplined acts.
- Many networkers fail to accomplish their goals because they do not have someone to guide them or hold them accountable. Have a coach and mentor.
The goal of a networker should be to build a great network by communicating with people in order to find the right prospects, who will then become their business builders.
I wish you and your loved ones a very prosperous 2017 and beyond!
Good Morning. This is my first post in http://www.ghaniacademy.com/ I will be writing blog regularly and try to share my views on health & wellness, network marketing & entrepreneur skills, personal growth traits and about life in general.
If you look at the photo in this blog, you will see a flower pot fully focused and the surrounding is blurred. Like this photo, I will be focused too in my blog and will have value based articles, where you can get benefit from it.
Hope to see you every week. Do please give your feedback on my blog and I will be happy to reply to your comments.
Happy Holiday and wonderful New Year. See you on 1st January 2017.