Health is wealth and I will be talking as to how one can be healthy naturally. You are invited to my free Hidhi/Urdu seminar in Al Ain, UAE. Details are in my banner
Today we are in a cross road and do not know how to keep ourselves healthy in an unhealthy environment. I am happy to invite you to my wellness seminars, where I will share with you latest data and research. Details of the seminars are below:
24th October, 8pm in Crystal Plaza, Sharjah
27th October, 8pm, in Mazaya Center, Dubai
The biggest challenge today is to keep ourselves healthy. I will be conducting seminar (details are given in the poster below) and will explain how you can live a healthy life. If you are in Dubai, you are invited to attend my free seminar. If you are not in Dubai but have friends there, you can inform them.
Free health and wellness seminar in Coquitlam, BC, Canada.
Kindly confirm you participation for the seminar by phone or email at email@example.com
Details are below
It is impossible not to be affected by toxins in our lives. Unfortunately, we live in a world where our food, drinks, and air have all been polluted. Even if we avoid fast food, we are consuming pesticides through fruits and vegetables.
Here is the big question: how do we detoxify ourselves? The answer lies in eating natural/organic food, regularly exercising, properly sleeping, and avoiding medicines as much as possible. After doing all this, you still need to consume food supplements to fully detox your body.
In the following video, I explain how DXN products work and why we need them.
We all know that exercise is important but few of us do it. We need to understand that exercise is a MUST for a strong and healthy body to meet our everyday challenges. Regular exercise is necessary for good health and to reduce many diseases. Exercise can be basically categorized as:
- Aerobic exercises, such as walking, hiking, and playing games
- Anaerobic exercises, such as workout in gym, and doing weight training.
The best form of daily exercise is walking. It can be done anywhere; it does not cost anything; and has profound benefits. I assure you that walking will make you feel good and you will definitely enjoy the benefits afterwards.
“Walking is the nearest activity to perfect exercise”. Professor J Morris and Dr. Adrianne Hardman, 1997
Benefits of walking
Doctors advise that walking is good for our lungs, heart, muscles, and bone growth. Studies show numerous benefits of walking:
- reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and stroke,
lower blood pressure,
- reduce high cholesterol and improve blood lipid profile,
- reduce body fat,
- enhance mental well-being,
- increase bone density, hence helping to prevent osteoporosis,
- reduce the risk of cancer of the colon,
- reduce the risk of non-insulin dependent diabetes,
help to control body weight,
- help osteoarthritis,
- help with flexibility and co-ordination hence reducing the risk of falls.
(Sources: Davison & Grant 1993, US Department of Health 1996, British Heart Foundation 2000)
Walking with family brings more joy, and the best thing is that you don’t feel as if you are exercising.
Few Do’s of walking
- Wear loose clothing, preferably cotton and wear comfortable shoes
- Before your walk, do a 5-minute warm-up: stretching and spot running
- Start slowly, gradually build your pace to brisk walking and continue for at least 30 to 40 minutes and finally slow down till you stop
- After your walk, repeat the stretching to tone your muscles
- You can also cool down by doing some deep breathing exercises
- Most importantly, before starting your brisk walking exercise, please get the “green light” from your doctor
I see many people in their mid-70s and even 80s, who have been walking for 30 to 40 years to keep themselves fit. If they can do it, so can you.