I am happy to share short but an important message explaining the root of the Network Marketing business. Do please write your comments
Few years back, DXN informed me that they are planning to make my success story. So, I thought, why not I jot down my 10 years of journey and what I did to achieve that success. It took me almost two weeks to brain storm and write the script so that others can learn the business skills.
After conducting training for leaders in Balaton Lake, Hungary, I did the following video. I am sure you will learn why you need to attend all events.
DXN, the Ganoderma Company video tells the complete story about the company, Dr Lim and people behind the success. In order to learn about DXN, it is important to know the past, present and future and this videos explains everything.
This video is the best tool you can give to your prospect to get an idea about DXN wellness and opportunity program.
I met Tunde Czerna and Szabolcs Czerna, the new Crown Diamonds , in the European Leadership Camp in Hungary. I asked them few questions about their success and husband and wife team.
Network Marketing business is like any other corporate business and, if done right and professionally, will give you the same or higher income. Since you as a networker, run your business from home, you need to have a home-based office. The biggest advantage is that you work from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
In my book Map Your Freedom, I have dedicated a complete chapter on Home Office in Network Marketing.
In the video below, I have shown you my home office in Gulf and what all it contains.
There are many factors for success in Network Marketing business. In my opinion, duplication is one of the key elements to success in this wonderful global business.
I am happy to announce that I will be conducting seminars in Turkey from 13th to 17th February 2017 and train Networkers how to use duplication in expanding their business.
There are several network marketing events, including seminars, product launches, leadership camp, conferences, and yearly recognition night. These events are crucial for our business because our business is done through word of mouth, either online or offline, but the real impact of these events is felt when one attends one of them.
Over the years, I have seen that networkers take these events lightly, which surprises me. There are 4 key reasons why networkers should attend all events:
Network marketing revolves around motivation and these events leave a huge impact on the audience. Companies usually launch new products or share their future plans of expanding business in new countries. The motivation one feels by attending an event on the stage, and be recognized in front of thousands of people is far better than what you get in the form of money.
There are 2 types of learning experienced at these events:
- President / CEO of a company give facts about where the company started, where it is now, and where it will be in the future.
- Products, where scientists and researchers talk about ingredients and benefits of the products. All these data build confidence in the mind of networkers, in case a time arises where you are asked technical questions by doctors or government officials, you should satisfy them with all relevant data.
- You can have your challenges answered by the top leaders. The success stories, skill sets, and testimonials of achievers show you a road map to how you can also be an achiever.
- Personal development helps networkers learn by interacting with leaders—right from the way they talk, dress or move, helping new comers change their mindset and belief about the industry.
Since leaders from all over the world congregate, this is the best place to connect with people whom you have seen on Facebook or YouTube. You build relationships and of course learn what those top achievers do to become highly successful. Also you make connections with other members from different cities and country, but remember not to prospect them, focus on only building a professional relationship.
These events help all guests/prospects get the knowledge, raise their credibility, and belief in what you have been saying. At the end of the day, you want more consumers in your business and such events allow you to do that!
What and why, you as a distributor/leader of your network marketing company should do?
- Promote the event as much as you can.
- Make sure you and your members buy the tickets and attend the event with your entire team.
- As a leader, your presence with your team will induce a positive impact on your business.
- Your bonus and your rank in coming months will rise.
What should you do after the events?
- Write down what motivated you at the event. This same motivation will fuel your work for the coming months
- The next day, read all the notes, looking for new things you learned at the event.
- Based on what you have learned, create an action plan and immediately implement it.
- Follow up with people you networked with.
- Set a new goal for how you and your team will work with the new vision.
- Gather all your team leaders and exchange notes, focusing on their new goals
The success of networkers revolves around events. In my opinion, attending events should not be an option, but be a MUST for all, whether they are new members or leaders.